Tennessee Gas Pipeline project with FERC
On June 30, the Tennessee Gas Pipeline filed its application for their project with FERC. The docket number assigned is CP20-493. With this docket number, members of the public may visit the FERC website and choose how they would like to follow the project. There are several ways to participate:
- Subscribe to the proceeding using eSubscription on the FERC website;
- Send materials and comments using eFiling on the FERC website;
- File comments on draft regulations or when FERC prepares environmental analyses of proposed projects;
- Attend public meetings about the the project or topic of interest;
- Participate in planned site visits in the proposed project area; or
- Become an intervener in the proceeding.
Members of the public can stay informed about a FERC case as follows:
If you have an email address, the easiest way is to subscribe to a case using eSubscription on the FERC website. You will need the docket number to do that. After you subscribe, FERC will email you when it receives or issues correspondence about the proceeding.
You can also search for correspondence in the FERC eLibrary on the website.
FERC website: https://www.ferc.gov/
Link to the documents: https://elibrary.ferc.gov/idmws/file_list.asp?accession_num=20200630-5546