This section contains information about Fall Program Offerings.
This section provides registration forms for Recreation Programs.
This section contains information about Winter Program Offerings.
This section contains information about permitting Township fields, parks and Hillcrest rooms
- Employment Application
- Field Permit Application - revised 1-7-22
- Hold Harmless
- Permit - Brown's Point
- Permit - Bubbling Springs
- Permit - Field
- Permit - Library with Hold Harmless
- Permit - Town Hall
- Permit - Wallisch Estates
- Permit - West Milford Recreation Center
- Registration Guidelines and ADA Statement
This section contains information about Senior Services.
- Active Agers Exercise Class - February
- Arthritis Exercise Class February-March
- Beginner Country Line Dance - Level 2-February
- Intermediate Country Line Dance - January-February
- Low Impact Dance Aerobics January & February
- Not Just Country Line Dance - Intermediate
- Not Just Country Line Dancing Intermediate Class -January
- Pinochle Game
- Road to Fitness
- Senior Bob Ross Painting Classes Jan-June
- Senior Brain Games
- Senior Chair Yoga - January-February
- Senior Chi Yoga
- Senior Combo Class - February
- Senior Mat Yoga Jan-Feb
- Valentine's Craft Day
- Zumba Gold January -February
This section contains information about events held by or at the Teen Center/Coffee House.
This section contains information about Township of West Milford Transportation Information.
This section contains information about Veterans Information.
This section contains information and forms regarding community awareness on drugs, alcohol and violence, teen events, etc.
- Marijuana Candy The use of marijuana candy has been increasing in New Jersey and nearby states. This poses serious health risks to users, especially children during Halloween.
- Marijuana Candy
Township of West Milford
1480 Union Valley Road
West Milford, NJ 07480
Hours of Operation
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM